Monday, February 7, 2011

What Do U Say On Orthodox Christmas

Melderchen ...

of the creative front ...
it is caused some am, but I can not show because Zubeschenkende every now and look in my blog ... my heart Quilt is therefore something to fall behind ... that's just so if you want all at the same time transpose many ideas ... if it is different with you, then I envy you now .... lol ... (Forgot to hold the picture)





these two Mug Rugs and another apron for a Schalkefan, I'm in the creative exchange for wooden legs that are scanned later times here here sent ...


weather is concerned, we have spring-like temperatures , around the 10 degrees ... but we have only February and has sly behind the ears ...


I wish you a nice magic week, since with your hands creative and all those which it currently is not so much strength and good health ...







0 comments:

Post a Comment