Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Free Brett Corriganmovies

today's outfit


shell: C & A / cardigan: Noname / Scarf: New York / Shoes: Noname

difficult each time to seek out clothes from the many clothes boxes. Slowly, I've been really tired but goes Physiologically I still can not move but better so I have the boxes to unpack again and again or it is something else more important in between;) So boring outfit without jewelry without the hair to come or other höhö . From next week it will hopefully . Change A while ago I was shopping with my dearest einwenig and then I found a wonderful summer shoes in a shop Noname. Hey can I get more and more like about Noname stores. I do not have to depend finds some bad things with no marks in the wardrobe. I think even so everyone gets a certain note and wardrobe Noname things are still difficult to combine well as designer clothes which look eh always fabulous. Sure! I sometimes buy a bag that costs over 100 € ne yet so some combination of all, I find it particularly great. Ashamed I think you also need not change. I stand by my money that I sometimes spend for something else than clothes;) Hey Girl's life consists not only of Fashion .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment