Monday, February 21, 2011

Free Seancody Streaming

Our move!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday was our move, everything was great but It was very stressful. 5 hours we have used and I must say we have a bunch of white boxes:) I'm glad we got through it but now there is chaos in the new apartment and I have I have a cold so I have no desire to do something. It will certainly take some time until everything really everything is finished but the work I take on me. Two nights we are in our new apartment and it is a very different attitude to life so much space haaach wonderful. Today I will unpack some boxes (have to) operate online and home shopping;) We hear from each other until then ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment