Monday, February 21, 2011

Clear Discharge With Streaks Of Blood

H & M Stuff

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

was sheer boredom, frustration and permanently cold I by browsed since long time the H & M Online Shop. It is frightening to me at the moment not very many things like this for H & M fever is on my long gone. Nevertheless, I have found four things that I ordered. The chain and the rings are from the current sale ... For my favorite I've found something and I must say and must be ellen ''I like the men Clothes a lot more'' I've done no more H & M visit, and then just little things but big shopping purchases I will probably operate in other stores. What I ziehmlich on which I did not go is the one in two with the same jacket, bag etc. running around. With the worst that can happen to us women next to you is go / one that has exactly the same dress as you do for me now so I'll make immemorial me soon to work and my (future) H & M clothes itself with umdesignen little things not quite so elaborate aufhübschen. I'm already excited to see what comes out. My current days bestandt chiefly to keep warm and drink lots of cafe. I wish you a nice evening ... And to all the new readers welcome to my blog, I am mad. up your morning ... Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment