Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Use Hp 56 Instead Of 54

Mini Cosmetics shopping

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today I have me a few little things I bought at DM and I also bought my long-awaited mirror, I was forever on the search for such a. The dark blue eyeliner I found right away was awesome tested it and was immediately blown away. I am so totally in bright colors for so a few highlights are simply a part. The artificial eyelashes I need for Mardi Gras and have chosen a simple black. And of course what can not fail because I am DM for each visit with a lipstick this time I have struck again. Otherwise, today I did not do much school and my mother visited as looked my current daily routine. The crates are still scattered throughout the house and I hope I will feel better soon then I can give full throttle in the apartment. Now I'm just a comfortable with my loved ones and then I let myself fall into my bed. By the morning, but hopefully with an outfit post. Bye your Lisa ..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment