Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Via Rhine Family Fast Ethernet Adapter Driver

update the new apartment


A cactus of the U.S. for good luck. A symbol of a new beginning I just love to want to argue with my treasure. Since I do not have with plants and have no real green thumb. Was it clear that I am buying a cactus that you only water once a month and that's practically what I thought. In the potting soil our happiness € was put into it. The beloved one has found a few months ago and he was so dirty and bent that we have decided this is our good fortune € .. This will bring us money and bring financial luck. Our love should also be here so I stuck a wooden heart on a cactus leaf. This small cactus is our lucky charm and is currently on the windowsill in the living room ......


This is our temporary living room until we feel a different corner sofa and coffee table have another. It however lacks some of the most corners. But my love and I do not give up. We fear that it take until the end of the year will have everything ready until we (really) everything. Because we already missing a few pieces of furniture and the money must of course also be there first. For starters, it's OK ....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

stuff I've done it in the closet but for me to wait several boxes full of clothes and mountains of clothes is unbelievable to me. Only now I realize that I really zuuuuu many clothes and I knew nothing of it: D höhö. You'd think I was a fashion MESSSIIIIII! I will definitely need a few hours for anything in the wardrobe to hang in. ...

and all I have before me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hope you are it all good. I shall quickly jump into the Arcarden and look at H & M over and hit my head on the DM coupon because I need Schminkiii carnival. Then wander a bit on the Frankfurt and have given the evening hopefully my closet tidy. I wish you another beautiful day. Take care of yourself on your .... Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment