Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sims 2 Coffé Stuff

today's movie night outfit

shoes: primark / blouse: from friend / Jacket: H & M / Scarf: from friend / Chain: SIX / bag: noname

Good evening dear ones!
I hope you are doing well. Today was a really nice sunny day I watch movies but in my four walls spent. I feel at the moment so well in my new home is incredible. I've settled in really well but it is still missing a lot. This I will change next month but then some nice pieces of furniture come into the apartment. On 03/14 at last comes our little dream kitchen, hach as I am, because then at least we can schonmal unpack some boxes more. It rotates at the moment all about school, home and future in my head and that I try to create anything as good as possible. My stress is again on Wednesday go and see what happens next time then. I will watch American Idol now on and hope for the Ardian wins. I love him totally and he has a mad voice, place as him?? Until next time .... your Lisa, you feel depressed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment