Thursday, January 13, 2011

Secrets Of Delta Gamma

blocks ... For all

be changed now in PQF ... in March is this beautiful magic swap to end ... two small block we must still look ...


after a terrific run on the ice, do "man" treat yourself to a break you love ... Claudia a warm cuddle and also for the nice additions ... he feels pudelwohl between the other ...



my small block went to Birgit, unfortunately, no blog, she has wanted flowers on cream-colored matter and dark gray in embroidered ... I hope he likes it, I love yes pansies ...
something I did the last time work I can show you not, for I the first time in a Challenge took part ... I do not know whether the little quilt is believed ... let's see ...
now I'm going out looking for a UFO and even some things sewing done, the already wait ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment