Friday, January 7, 2011

Pokemon Mistypersonality

creative start to the year 2011

A HAPPY NEW YEAR!


come out of sheer creativity, I only now come to me when you are back. I hope you had a good start to the year. On my daily blog round I've seen soooo much with you ... that's really fun to a great new creative year.
My motto song for this year:
ALL NEW !

And tomorrow is photographed like mad ... I have a feeling I get into the cabinets finished parts ... ... and nothing is photographed. That will change in the next few days or more weeks ... For example, a BEFORE photo of my Häkelteilchen ...



and none of the threads are sewn ;-((( HOWL ... well that is so. On the subject of ALL NEW! Includes the time to pull our socks and things which bear to do immediately and do not always push to the back burner. Then pass those wool pile not ...
all firmly resolved! TOI TOI TOI Heike Heike
your

0 comments:

Post a Comment