Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blood Coming Out Of My Ear

Award

My 1st Award

99 readers and my 1st love Award.
get ... by Melanie . Thank you so much love for Mel




thank the person who gave you the award and link them to your post. Tell us 7 things about you. Give the award to 15 recently discovered a new blogger. Contact the Blogger and let them know that they have received the award.
And now 7 things about me:
first I'm totally chaotic (which mainly reflects the sewing room)
second No coffee in the morning is nothing
third I can not really bad, "NO!" say
4th I have the movie "Top Gun" and "Lord of the Rings" to the 100 views and is half the Dialogues by heart.
5th I love bags
6th My dearest in the world is my mouse.
7.I am the absolute beach type. Dear 40 ° C in Spain as freezing temperatures in the Alps.

the Award are passed on to the following persons:
4th Einmalix


10th Outdoor only pitcher
13th Beate's blog colorful
(New are all these blogs, but I think that which the significance of this award deserve!

I hope your happy you about the award. I wish you a nice Weekend and gglg
Heike

0 comments:

Post a Comment